Monday, April 25, 2011

I Was the Easter Buddy!





Hoppy Easter is over! It was so much fun! I got to be the Easter Buddy! The bunny ears were okay but I had the most fun with those little rolly polly eggs!









I had to count all of 'em to make sure they were all there. Didn't want to lose any of 'em!














And I had to guard 'em to make sure nothing bad happened to them!







I'm such a good, fierce guard dog! My little friend Ellie came to check out the eggs. I stuck my tongue out at her. She wasn't scared at all!






I didn't have to worry about little Mollie Wabbit messing with the eggs, cause she didn't like her ears! She was a cute little bunny wabbit, but not a very happy one!







The best part of being the Easter Buddy is I got to hide ALL of the eggs so the kids could have something called an Easter egg hunt. Don't tell anybody, but I helped a few of them find the eggs too! We had so much fun!







It was a very, very busy day! When we were all done, I was one tired Easter Buddy! I hope you had a very happy Easter too!



**WOOF** **WOOF**

3 comments:

  1. That most adorably bunnies I ever did see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pitties loved Easter too! I posted pictures from our Easter egg hunt. It was so much fun!

    www.truthaboutpitbulls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done a wonderful thing rescuing this gorgeous, brave dog. Good for you :)

    ReplyDelete